Android Question xom - missing .xml files

crimson ghost

Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow, I thought I used that one. When I checked my downloads I didn't see it but I did have one called b4a_xom_additional_library_files (instead of XOM_library_files_v1.20). I see where I got it from. There was this:
"Use of XOM requires two additional jar files to be added to your B4A additional libraries folder: xom-1.2.10.jar and dtd-xercesImpl.jar, the forum attachment size limit prevents me from attaching these two files to this post so i have made them available from here." I clciked on "here". The 2nd zip only has one jar file.

I removed the xom-1.2.10.jar file and then extracted what was in the second file to my additional libraries folder but then got an error saying that it couldn't find the xom-1.2.10.jar file so I put it back and then the program compiled fine. There is a large difference in the size of the two xom jar files and I have left them both there. Also is dtd-xercesImpl.jar really needed? Is xom.jar needed? Thanks for the quick response.

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…