Zoom Cloud Meeting API

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I need to create an application that uses the Zoom Cloud Meeting API.
With this application I must have the HOST functions (Mute / MuteAll / UnMute / UnMuteAll / Rename / List HAND)
If possible (but not necessary) also be able to receive / send the video in streaming.

I want to make it Android and for Desktop.

If anyone available, let me know the quotation. If I have enough budget I will be available to pay it.

REFERENCE

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I can´t see any java version of the libraries to implement it in Windows (resp. B4J).
I only can see Javascript and c# Sources. I can´t help on both of them as i do not speak both languages.

For android is a java library available.

Also a Rest service. For the REST solution i can not help too as i do not have (much) experience in PATCH/DELETE using json.

Under the line i need to investigate a lot of time getting familar with it. Time which you need to pay for. I would not give any quote as i can not calculate the time needed.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I can´t see any java version of the libraries to implement it in Windows (resp. B4J).
I only can see Javascript and c# Sources. I can´t help on both of them as i do not speak both languages.

For android is a java library available.

Also a Rest service. For the REST solution i can not help too as i do not have (much) experience in PATCH/DELETE using json.

Under the line i need to investigate a lot of time getting familar with it. Time which you need to pay for. I would not give any quote as i can not calculate the time needed.
Thanks anyway. I have to answer tomorrow. I will most likely give up. Also because I believe that the costs are higher than the budget.

Thanks for the reply

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I need to create an application that uses the Zoom Cloud Meeting API.
With this application I must have the HOST functions (Mute / MuteAll / UnMute / UnMuteAll / Rename / List HAND)
If possible (but not necessary) also be able to receive / send the video in streaming.

If anyone available, let me know the quotation. If I have enough budget I will be available to pay it.

REFERENCE

I can help with this, but it definitely will not be cheap, i see they have an Android SDK, and they also have a Web SDK which can be used with B4J and Banano library, but this is a big job and as I mentioned, it will not be cheap.

Walter

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I can help with this, but it definitely will not be cheap, i see they have an Android SDK, and they also have a Web SDK which can be used with B4J and Banano library, but this is a big job and as I mentioned, it will not be cheap.

Walter
Thank you. As for Android, I have already found it and we are in the process of working.

Unfortunately it took a long time and I lost the commission. is now complete The Android version continue because I have made a commitment with another developer who is making the wrap for me.

Even if I wanted to make it equally for B4j, I am already realizing with experience on Android that really very complicated and expensive, so I give up.

I really appreciate your availability, however, it will certainly be possible in the future

Zoom has many security problems.
Many companies and countries no longer work with Zoom. So watch out.

It is no longer insecure of all the others, we are spied on by the ours governments and others.. by Apple, Microsoft and by many software that we install in our device, to the documentation that we find around.
Not to mention non-governmental agencies that produce espionage software in each country.

Now it's not that I'm scandalized by zoom ;) :rolleyes:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Zoom has many security problems.
Many companies and countries no longer work with Zoom. So watch out.

P.S. I add these considerations

The biggest problem
with Zoom's security is encryption which is declared END-TO-END.
WhatsApp that applies the same encryption, says that the data can only be read in the clear by the end user who receives it. It appears that Zoom applies END-TO-END between the sender and the Server, which reads in the clear and then from the server to the end user.
The controversy arises because the server is considered the end point and not the user and therefore receives clear. Sometimes these servers are positioned in countries to which the USA does not have good relations and this bothers.
Why don't you worry me: I don't have countries with which I maintain bad relations, my ambassadors are at peace with everyone. I also use Zoom to see me with my loved ones and I was developing an App for a voluntary association that would allow family members to get in touch in this period when you cannot leave the house. In the event that a foreign power turns to see kisses and hugs, they are welcome.

The minor problem is that if you don't put a password in the meetings, anyone typing in a random meeting number could come in and disturb. It can be solved by putting a password. For a few days Zoom has established that an automatic password for meetings is activated

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you @somed3v3loper for your help. It was fast, patient and cheap. The work was really articulated and not so simple.

But now I can create a BOT for Zoom Cloud Meeting 😁

P.S But I think he won't want to work for me anymore, I'm too petulant 😂 😂 😂 😂