Bug? 5.50 Problems - Corrupted Memory Message (Windows 10)

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel:

Sometimes the debugger corrupts memory.

I have a flag that I set so that when I am in my CreateScreen routine so I do not handle the toggle change messages when displaying data.

The flag I am setting as true at the beginning of the routine and setting as false at the end of the routine shows it as false (in the debugger) but then when I go into one of the toggle routines it says it is true

Did not understand what was going wrong (was pretty much driving me crazy) so I decided to log off and then back into my system.

When logging off I saw a corrupted memory message (this message happens so quick I am unable to read it or hit Print Screen).

Going back into B4A ALL problems go away for a while .

I am now logging off and on my system probably 5 times a day (every time I feel something is not right in the B4A) and sure enough I get one of these corrupted memory messages and then the problems go away

I am using Windows 10 and have all the latest updates

Will try and capture the corrupted memory message next time.

But somewhere B4A is corrupting memory and not only does it effect the Debug compiled code and the debugging session but also effects the Release compiled code that is generated

Wish I could help more on this

BobVal

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
It did not happen at all yesterday and for what little I worked today.

I turned on the log as you suggested (can I just run with the log on for a few days without problems? - Have more than enough disc space).

Bob

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i use windows 10 / B4A 5.50 and all work without problem also if i open browser, db, software Graphics, etc.