Share My Creation Another CAD/CAM App .... eliminates Paper use

Hi to all ,
not nice done yet but it is working ... just beta;)
here is my other beta for a company, that will eliminate paper use ...
thanks to Klaus (wheels) i was able to create a "nice" data selector that will select /write form a SQL database (Sql lite now) form a server with the help from Erel's RDC
The Wheels are populating the tab host's and and with save button it will write the data to the sql . and makes sure that there are no duplicates in the sql (duplicate.jpg). this is done in the database with 4 unique keys
In the Sql it will save also 6 "blobs" pictures (see database.jpg) that i will be able to read them out from the sql as jps on the sdcard and then if touch the 6 pics it will expand to a large view.
Same thing when searching for data but only with 4 Wheels since there will be no duplicates (4 unique keys) and reads from the sql and populates tab host and the 6 pictures.

thanks to all for any help
AH

Attachments

• page0.jpg
    page0.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 2,386
  • page2.jpg
    page2.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 470
  • page4.jpg
    page4.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 409
  • database.jpg
    database.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 399
  • duplicate.jpg
    duplicate.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 408
  • search.jpg
    search.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 403
  • page1.jpg
    page1.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:

alienhunter

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel ,

thanks , well i tested it in a larger company ( about 100-150 Computers) and the read was about 2000 ms the write 3000 ms on a busy network , otherwise on a quite day 500 ms or less , jpgs are quite large 500-600 kb ....sometimes , how the user makes them ( i don't down sample them ) .. the connections runs over Tablet Wireless and maybe 5 routers/1server to a pc
I made a 7 GB of random data in the database (150000 lines ) and it was still so fast
So far no problems I test a lot and try to "break" the app make it fail ...

The Tablet that I used is a Xplore (http://www.xploretech.com) very fast one .... and a cheap pc as server