Share My Creation JG SOS bodyguard

map.png

My new App could help you ... if you have to answer one of these questions :

• where are my children ? SOSbodyguard will answer
  • I want to tell my friends where I am. SOSbodyguard will do it for you
  • I want to ask my dad to pick me up. SOSbodyguard will send an SMS with your location
  • I am aggressed. SOSbodyguard will send an SOS alarm to all your bodyguards
  • You lost your phone. Ask your bodyguard to track it

The App must be installed on both your phone and the Bodyguard’s one.

Then follow the inside help.

This app doesn't involve any "server" nor "account", it is totally secure and only uses SMS

When you install this App, you keep the full control. It is up to you to declare your bodyguards and to give them the “power you want”. For security purpose you can also password lock your bodyguard’s configuration.
As a bodyguard you also keep the control. You can choose the alarm sound (or no sound), you can choose to pop up the map or not, to just have a notification or none…
Finally you can setup a “confidence network” as the same app can handle both “bodyguards” and “protected”. You can simply be the bodyguard or your bodyguard !

Location services must be activated for a clean result.

The App is here : icon6_256.png JG SOS bodyguard

Last edited:

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I guess to test deep your app I need two devices !
Unfortunately one of my devices
Lg Optimus L5
Android 4.0
320 x 480 px, 4.0 '' (144 ppi )
I can not save new bodyguard as the buttons save,delete,cancel dees not fit the screen I can only pres notification and map!
On edit.text phone,grup,password the text height does not fit the edit_text .height.
Pressing back key when help is displayed from pref button will exit the app and not go to main screen .
Pressing map will go to a empty pannel where buttons list,markers and map are not well positioned neither top position and left position .

On motorola defy the help does not work at all , swipe page doesn't do anything or does not show anything because after 2 swipe the msgbox appears to skip the help tutorial.
Motorola defy+
Android 2.3.2
480 x 854 px, 3.7 '' (265 ppi )

I guess I will test further more but please do fix the important issue with adding new bodYguard layout !
The button to save bodyguard is someplace behind ads panel !

freedom2000

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Hookshy for this good feedback.

It seems that I do have problem with smaller screens and should redesign a specific layout for these sizes.

Do you know of there is a way to detect screen size and change the layout accordingly.

I wiil try to analyze all this.
Thank you again