Share Your Creations

Run this before you check the code....see if it tricks you....just a little bit of fun and...
This app let you know what happened in History. Features: - Access my web service that parse...
This is a port of my b4ppc program. It served as a good vehicle for learning several B4A...
Can you complete all 5 rounds? PM me if source file required
I could not wait to put up an app. This is based on an app I created in b4ppc to solve a...
Having played with some graphics I have programed the Swiss Railway Station Clock just for fun...
Attached you find a small kind of paper tape calculator that memorizes the different operations...
With Basic4android, Erel and his company have developed an invaluable environment for Android...
Unfortunately without a Device IDE it is no longer possible to whip up quick and dirty programs...
Just finished my Amazing Guitar Chords app for ANDROID Made with basic4Android. Special thanks...
Ive just updated this simple game to use timers rather than just a loop. Touch screen to boost...
This is my first real application with B4A, and for sure it is not well optimized and does not...