Launch their counterpart:
I am poor
I am extremely poor
each clicked video will let YOU (the author) a bit less poor.. eheh

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To be honest I was surprised by the number of idiots there must be buying stuff from the play store, judging by the download counts.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To be honest I was surprised by the number of idiots there must be buying stuff from the play store, judging by the download counts.
They buy to see what it is and then request a refund within 2 hours. However, it increases the number of downloads, even if they return it

But even if they really sold 1 or 2, it would be worth it. It's an app that takes place in 10 minutes.
Maybe another takes weeks or months for an app that will not even produce 10%

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I can not write about politics but you could be surprised by how many people here in Italy are willing to vote again for ... someone!

As I said, the vast majority of people are stupid, believe me.
Incredible things that happen in your country

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I would not risk spending $ 80 and then maybe losing the repayment.
Many of those downloads were made by those who buy 10,000 € handbags
Google Play gives you the ability to create codes to receive the app for free. You can distribute codes for promotion.

Maybe you make 100 of them and give them to your friends to allow them to brag and in return they will make a positive vote.
The developer can download for free, The credit card will only receive the request, but I will not be charged.

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
We could write such an app, install it on our own phones and (falsely) impress people.... but that would be sad ;)

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
People are sad, just the fact that they need an App like that to show they are rich