Android Question Problem with SDK Manager.

potman100

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have been trying to get the FusedLocationProvider example working, and with my current install it would not work, so I have installed B4A v7.80 on a clean hard drive, I have followed the install tutorial and used the SDK Manager Version 3.11 to configure as shown in the install tutorial, the SDK Manager displays some Warning Messages :

B4X:
Warning: Errors during XML parse:
Warning: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'sdk:sdk-repository'.
Warning: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 17; columnNumber: 139; cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'sdk:sdk-repository'.
Warning: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
 - with linked exception:
[org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 17; columnNumber: 139; cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'sdk:sdk-repository'.]
Warning: Additionally, the fallback loader failed to parse the XML.
Warning: Errors during XML parse:
Warning: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'sdk:sdk-repository'.
Warning: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 17; columnNumber: 139; cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'sdk:sdk-repository'.
Warning: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
 - with linked exception:
[org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 17; columnNumber: 139; cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'sdk:sdk-repository'.]
Warning: Additionally, the fallback loader failed to parse the XML.

Not to sure what these mean ?

I tried t run the FusedLocationExample, but get the following error :

B4X:
B4A Version: 7.80
Parsing code.    (0.02s)
Compiling code.    (0.05s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.01s)
Organizing libraries.    Error
Maven artifact not found: android.arch.lifecycle/livedata-core

Any Ideas ?

Regards

Potman