Share My Creation Fireworks Ultimate

Dear all,

I've developed an App to simulate the end-of-year fireworks.

You can "shoot" rockets by swiping to top on the display. In addition, fireworks can be fired with the built-in rocket launcher.

I had lots of fun by programming it using B4X and the support of this vibrant community was very helpful. Really many thanks to you all !

The App is free, and you can get it here (only Android): fireworks ultimate

Here a couple of screenshots:

shot-2.jpg
shot-1.jpg

[EDIT] Here a link to a short video: fireworks ultimate video

I hope you like it, and if you have suggestions or find some typo or bugs, do not exitate to contact me !

Sergio

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't think it is a good idea. Since I come from Italy, I can only provide spaghetti-code !!! 😁
Ehm... in questo momento siamo tutti e 3 italiani (non nel senso che cambieremo nazionalità, ovviamente 😄).
Dovreste scriverlo nella vostra "signature"-"Firma"
---
Um... right now we are all 3 Italians (this does not mean that we will change our nationality, of course 😄).
You should write it in your "Signature"

1609363622988.png

Last edited:

semar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ehm... in questo momento siamo tutti e 3 italiani (non nel senso che cambieremo nazionalità, ovviamente 😄).
Dovreste scriverlo nella vostra "signature"-"Firma"
---
Um... right now we are all 3 Italians (this does not mean that we will change our nationality, of course 😄).
You should write it in your "Signature"

View attachment 105194
Ma che simpatica casualitá :) Se ci avessi provato 100 volte non ci sarei riuscito !!!

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
How come your app weighs 85 mb? Isn't that a little too much?

Come mai la tua app pesa 85 mb? Non e' un po troppo?

semar

Licensed User
Longtime User
There are lots of different animations for the rocket trails and rocket explosions.
Ci sono diverse animazioni sia per la scia luminosa che per le esplosioni