This is an updated example how to en-/decrypt data with AES256.
Libs needed: jRandomAccessFile only
- As far as I know, the ESP32 doesn't support padding like PKCS5/7, so I had to do it on my own
- Other Cyphers support padding
- AES is a block cipher, so we have to build one block...
This example is based on agrahams encryption library: Encryption Lib
1. Generate a 32 byte pw (just call the sub) and store it
2. Encrypt the data by calling AES_Encrypt. Return is a byte array or a base64 encoded string
3. Salt is a random value which is added at the beginning of the encrypted...