- AES256 encrypt a message with IV and Salt
- Base64 encode it
- send a http post request to a php script
- decrypt in php
- send back a AES256 encrypted and Base64 encoded message to the ESP32
- change SSID & PW & IP-Address/foldername/scriptname
- message must be padded to a...
I took Erel's BLE example and added (as on the ESP32 side) AES256 encryption. For some reasons I wasn't able to use SPIFFS and/or WiFi parallel to BLE on the ESP32 side. Maybe you find a reason why this doesn't word (I understand WiFi & BLE using the same antenna, but SPIFFS should work but...
This is an updated example how to en-/decrypt data with AES256.
Libs needed: jRandomAccessFile only
- As far as I know, the ESP32 doesn't support padding like PKCS5/7, so I had to do it on my own
- Other Cyphers support padding
- AES is a block cipher, so we have to build one block...
This example is based on agrahams encryption library: Encryption Lib
1. Generate a 32 byte pw (just call the sub) and store it
2. Encrypt the data by calling AES_Encrypt. Return is a byte array or a base64 encoded string
3. Salt is a random value which is added at the beginning of the encrypted...