iOS Question 1 KeysFolder for 2-3 Accounts?

D

Deleted member 103

Hi,

I develop apps for myself and for a customer, which means I use 2 different accounts.
Unfortunately, the 2 CertificateFile are called "ios_distribution.cer", so I can not distinguish what Certificate file for that account is.

I helped myself by having the 2 CertificateFile unnamed in: "ios_distribution_1.cer" and "ios_distribution_2.cer".
However, this solution does not seem to make sense to me.
It would be best if I had 2 different KeysFolders that I can select in the app.

Or is there a better solution for this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Title=für=for
Or is there a better solution for this?

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 103

Title=für=for
Danke = thanks ;)

Unfortunately, my question is not answered in the tutorial or I don't understand.
You cannot use the same CertificateFile name for 2 different accounts, the names must be different.

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Or you can have a Keys\Development folder and a Keys\Account1 created in your directory structure and then select the correct subfolder in the Configure Paths dialog.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 103

Or you can have a Keys\Development folder and a Keys\Account1 created in your directory structure and then select the correct subfolder in the Configure Paths dialog.
That wouldn't be a good solution either.
You would have to change the configuration for each app.
This solution would only make sense if you could set the folder in the app.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 103

You can name the certificates however you like. Use #CertificateFile / #ProvisionFile attributes to select the right ones.

Better to use a single folder for all keys.
Ok, then there is no better solution.
I helped myself by having the 2 CertificateFile unnamed in: "ios_distribution_1.cer" and "ios_distribution_2.cer".

Upvote 0