Android Question Maven artifact not found androidx.annotation/annotation-experimental Source: FirebaseAdMob2

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
i try and retry to delete sdk and re install niw i receive this error when update with sdk manager, i use commandlinetools-win-6609375_latest
1641032174701.png

Upvote 0

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
Solved 1 part, now the project load fine and the ads and interstitial work, i have only error when open sdk manager
Untitled 1.jpg

Upvote 0

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you extract the SDK files using 7zip as instructed here? I've seen that error when the files are extracted with Windows File Explorer.
Normally you shouldn't need to run SDK Manager at all.

Upvote 0

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you extract the SDK files using 7zip as instructed here? I've seen that error when the files are extracted with Windows File Explorer.
Normally you shouldn't need to run SDK Manager at all.

I downloaded 7 zip and did the procedure according to erel's instructions, I tried several times without improvement, in the end I found a post with a link to the resource 9.2 while the one that made me download from the b4x site is 06.21 now everything seems to work except always this problem of missing files when I open sdk manager, I repeat, the program works the same and compiles me without errors

Upvote 0

MitchBu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just followed the instructions to the teeth and used 7-Zip to extract to C:\Android. Don't like 7-Zip UI, but Doctor Erel said it was good for what I have.

Then in B4AAndroidSDKManager I made sure to indicate where sdkmanager.bat is, and installed all the packages, including the many Maven ones.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Then in B4AAndroidSDKManager I made sure to indicate where sdkmanager.bat is, and installed all the packages, including the many Maven ones.
Please stop posting wrong informations (to different threads).
The use of the SDKManager is not needed.

Upvote 0