Share My Creation 15 Tiles - Xmas Edition

Edit: sorry for the confusion, I moved the 15Tiles Pro edition to its own thread.

Hi all,

please enjoy my contribution to the 2014 Xmas B4A mini-game competition.

15Tiles.png

You can download direct from here or browse to a temporary site page where you can download it along with a few other old projects.

Disclaimer: the game could lead to addiction. Use only when you're at the bus-stop or any other 5 minutes wait situation :)

Last edited:

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@LucaMs : I bet you're the current top scorer even with the Xmas Edition!

My best achievements so far:
  • Score: 3118
  • Time: 1.10
  • Moves: 113

BTW, I'm inclined to believe we don't need evidence of players' scores since we B4ers are all honest and nice people.. and soon a PRO version could silently publish your real achievements :D

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi LucaMs,
I'm getting closer...
Time: 1.04
Moves: 107

Didn't read about anyone else achievements so I guess you're still the leader.

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow!
No doubt I'll have to play a few more rounds before midnight..
Merry Xmas!

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Deadline for best 2014 score is stretched a bit to early 2015 so i have time to add a feature to let everyone play the same scheme. Stay tuned..

BTW, if you have any suggestion on how to improve the game, just drop a message.

Finally, don't forget to vote for any of the compo's entries; it will be read as a sign of appreciation by the participants who donated their work to the forum.
You've got a few hours left...

Happy New Year

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, it's coming out today :)
It will sport 4 games more:

2014 challenge
2015 challenge
current month
current day

We are going to use the first one to elect last year's best player.

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, everybody, finally the Pro version of my 15 Tiles game is ready, so you may download it from its own thread since I managed to keep its size below the 512KB limit!

For those who downloaded the Xmas edition: taht will be a separate project so your score will initially be zero; no more Xmas/Winter graphics, replaced by a new funny theme.

That's all for now.

Enjoy

ps: native-English speakers and videogame enthusiasts, please drop me a message about any label that needs a differet wording. Thank you.

Last edited: