15 year.... and it seems it was yesterday

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Guys and Gals,

Visited my profile page a few days ago and realized B4X.com is turning 15 years old.
I Registered here on April's 27th 2007, and the site was already a couple days old... wich means the the B4X.com domain had been bought and the web page created (a few??) days before.
So my best guess is around now, or I may yet be late by a few days, but here it goes:

HAPY BIRTHDAY B4X.COM

and may we all be here when it turns 30yo!

(I know B4PPC is now legally of age and that counts too)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you were here from the beginning?
how did you hear about b4x? (that was basic4ppc in those days)

i don't remember how I discovered b4x.com but I guess it was accidentally. i did search for a way to code android apps using vb language because that is what I knew back then so my guess is google somehow lead me to b4x.com

I don't know if erel is doing any marketing for b4x.com but I never saw an ad about b4x.com. i also don't know if the goal for erel is to grow more but if it is then there is a big lack in the advertisement of b4x.com!

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you were here from the beginning?
how did you hear about b4x? (that was basic4ppc in those days)
Yeah, from B4ppc v2 onwards... back when we still needed a dll to make things run.

i don't remember how I discovered b4x.com but I guess it was accidentally. i did search for a way to code android apps using vb language because that is what I knew back then so my guess is google somehow lead me to b4x.com
I was searching a way to easily create programs for my Compaq Pocket PC...

I don't know if erel is doing any marketing for b4x.com but I never saw an ad about b4x.com. i also don't know if the goal for erel is to grow more but if it is then there is a big lack in the advertisement of b4x.com!
That is a good question, and with most b4x products going free/open source, I don't see much interest in real advertising... I guess he's betting more on SEO results when someone searches for easy and cheap, not to mention awesome, android studio vb6 competitor

giannimaione

Licensed User
Longtime User
i too! and more hair brun

amykonio

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wonder how many will have a combo of " longtime user" and "last seen 2014" 🤔
This doesn't mean anything. I do visit this site at least once per week! But I do sign in rarely.

While it's a forum dedicated to b4x tools, there is a great variety of subjects and so many topics to be informed.

It's a very different concept and that is due to Erel and those members who participate, especially the more experienced one (expert tag 🙂).

Thanks to all of you for all those years. And it continues to be interesting. I always am "waiting" to see what the next version of b4x will bring us. How it will make our lifes easier.

Andreas.