2 questions. Notification? Helpviewer

anaylor01

Licensed User
Longtime User
1. Notification. I am looking for the box that will pop up and notify the user of something. Not a status bar notification. For example. The user presses a send button but there is no text in the box which to send. I want a box like a message box to pop up and say "You need to enter some text". But not be clickable. Its in the background kind of. It shows up for a few seconds and disappears.

2. Helpviewer. When I search for stuff with the help viewer it only shows one page of links. I can't scroll down. It might say found 454 documents but I can only see 9 or 10. Am I missing something?

Kamac

Licensed User
Longtime User
1. Notification. I am looking for the box that will pop up and notify the user of something. Not a status bar notification. For example. The user presses a send button but there is no text in the box which to send. I want a box like a message box to pop up and say "You need to enter some text". But not be clickable. Its in the background kind of. It shows up for a few seconds and disappears.

You can achieve that by using the following command:

B4X:
ToastMessageShow("Your text in here",False)

Changing False to True will make it be visible for longer, but i suggest it's good in your case.

Upvote 0