iOS Question This build is missing beta entitlement.

Blueforcer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

i create an App and uploaded it to iTunes connect. But i cant choose this app for testing (Testflight).
the error is: This build is missing beta entitlement.
What does this mean? How can i fix it?

Thanks

Blueforcer

Licensed User
Longtime User
After many Fails with Development certs (during upload):
The provisioning profile included in the bundle de.dinotec.dinocalc [Payload/dinoCalc.app] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]
i tried Distribution certs..this works for Uploads..but with this i get the error message above

Upvote 0

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
If I'm not wrong, you need to sign the application with "AppStore" distribution certificate and profile, like if you are ready to publish it on the store.
Then, without need to submit the app for review, it is available for internal testing throught TestFlight.

Upvote 0

Blueforcer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Certificate:
-Production(iOS Distribution)

ProvisioningProfile:
-Distribution(AppStore)

Compiler Error:
Check dependencies
Code Sign error: No codesigning identities found: No codesigning identities (i.e. certificate and private key pairs) that match the provisioning profile specified in your build settings were found.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blueforcer

Licensed User
Longtime User
now
I've tried every variant.
I can not make it for test flight release.
My boss is getting nervous :)

Apple says:
TestFlight apps submitted to iTunesConnect need to be signed with an App Store Distribution Profile. TestFlight no longer accepts apps submitted with an Ad Hoc profile.

But the remotecompiler throws an error with this

Upvote 0

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
I understand and getting nervous for the opposite: i can use TestFlight but not install ad-hoc throught Itunes (tapping the app it appears "installing" forever and the app doesn't install).
We can help each other in this wonderful forum, but this is not related to B4I ...
As a developer we have a support section in our console. I would try to submit there the trouble. o_O

Upvote 0

Blueforcer

Licensed User
Longtime User
It works!
i made everthing completly new. New ID, New Connect-app, new certificates...now without problems.

Nevertheless many thanks for the help !.

Upvote 0