iOS Question B4X FirebaseNotifications / Push Messages error (Missing Push Notification Entitlement)

ermales

Licensed User
Help me

I am updating my app, in the new update it incorporates firebase notification and I follow the tutorials that I found in the forum but I can't get my app approved

tutorials that I followed FirebaseNotifications / Push Messages (server not required)

apple sent me this

Dear Developer,
We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:
ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the 'aps-environment' entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the 'aps-environment' entitlement. Xcode does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project editor's Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your entitlements file. For more information, see https://developer.apple.com/library...s.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008194-CH6-SW1.

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Search in the forum for this message and you will see, that you can ignore this message.

Upvote 0

Andrew (Digitwell)

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you are actually using Push Notifications, you need to specify the environment that is being used.

you would do this by including the following line in your Main file.

B4X:
#Entitlement: <key>aps-environment</key><string>production</string>

I think @Erel 's recommendation for using Push Notifications is to use the production environment in both development and live.

Upvote 0

ermales

Licensed User
Busque en el foro este mensaje y verá que puede ignorar este mensaje.
Gracias por la respuesta pero quiero saber si hay otra forma de solucionar esa advertencia

Upvote 0

ermales

Licensed User
Si realmente está utilizando notificaciones push, debe especificar el entorno que se está utilizando.

para ello, incluiría la siguiente línea en el archivo principal.

[CÓDIGO=b4x]
#Entitlement: <key>aps-environment</key><string>production</string>
[/CÓDIGO]

Creo que la recomendación de @Erel para usar notificaciones push es usar el entorno de producción tanto en desarrollo como en vivo.
Voy a intentarlo

Upvote 0