iOS Question [solved] ConnectFailure? is server down today

yonson

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I've been unable to install any app as I've been getting connectfailure messages

I've gone back to first principles and tried to do the very first stage in rebuilding the B4i Bridge, but I can't even create the private sign key, it fails to connect again.

I've checked on windows 10 and the firewall isn't blocking B4I.

The last time this happened it turned out to be a server issue, is this happening again?

Thanks
John

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am using the hosted for about 8 hours now without any problems. Maybe a problem with you or maybe with your account.
Hi,

I've been unable to install any app as I've been getting connectfailure messages

I've gone back to first principles and tried to do the very first stage in rebuilding the B4i Bridge, but I can't even create the private sign key, it fails to connect again.

I've checked on windows 10 and the firewall isn't blocking B4I.

The last time this happened it turned out to be a server issue, is this happening again?

Thanks
John

Upvote 0

yonson

Licensed User
Longtime User
thanks for clarifying, I can only think it must be something to do with Windows 10.

Erel do you know what would block connecting up to the server? I thought it would be that the port etc is blocked but I've enabled B4I to be allowed through the firewall.

Are there any diagnostic / command line checks I can do to see why it won't communicate?
Thanks

Upvote 0

yonson

Licensed User
Longtime User
I found the problem - B4I reset the user_id in 'build server settings' to b4i_default.

I assume it must have done this when the upgrade from windows 8 -> windows 10 took place. Hopefully working ok now

Upvote 0

sergiones

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello guys,

Today I'm having Communication error: ConnectFailure.

I checked the following options:

- "Use Hosted Builder" is checked on Server settings
- User Id is my user id.
- My computer has no firewall
- http://63.135.170.51:51041/test is not loading on computer and on 3G using iPhone, reporting "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"

The error message is:

B4i version: 3.01
Parsing code. (0.02s)
Compiling code. (0.04s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.00s)
Compiling debugger engine code. (1.74s)
Building Xcode project (0.05s)
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Communication error: ConnectFailure

Could anyone help me please? Thank you.

Upvote 0