iOS Question Time is ticking..

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Now that Apple is releasing the Apple watch series 2, is there any thoughts of allowing us developers to develop apps for the Apple watch using B4i ?

A lot of us developers on this forum want to develop for the Apple watch but B4i doesn't let us develop for the watch and I think it would be a great tool for B4i and will help increase sales for B4i and will help us developers also increase sales, specially that Apple is releasing the new watch.

I get a lot of people email me if I plan to develop a Apple watch version of my app, but I have to keep saying in the future since B4i doesn't support it yet. I don't plan to switch to any new platforms since B4x platform is really good and so is the support.

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your a machine though :)

Other than saying in the future, do you have an approx. ETA? (we won't hold you to this time frame but just use it as a guide)

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Apple Watch is really important . I hope we can have it as we have every other thing we want with Erel's help :)

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm sorry to say but it will not happen in the near future. There are several steps that need to be first implemented, like extensions and others before it will be feasible.
:( . Thanks for considering it. We know that if it is was easy to do , you should have done it before we ask =) thanks

Upvote 0