iOS Question B4i Bridge App compiling error

bromie2008

Licensed User
Hi,
This is my situation,
My app already online on Apple Store develop using B4i. Thanks Erel and teams.:rolleyes:
but my problem here, i want tu update my app. I'm using Explicit App ID as my Apple ID. So now i cannot build my B4i Bridge App on my iPad.
If i change the apple ID to wildcard, may my app cannot updated because different type ID??

This is my error
upload_2017-1-19_14-35-23.png

If i lost private sign key details, do i can be trouble on generate Apple ID?o_O

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Create another app id (*) and create a new provision profile. Use that profile when you build the bridge. You can later switch back to the previous profile.

Note that you can always delete all keys and start from scratch. You will not have any trouble. This is not the same as in Android where the key cannot be changed.

Upvote 0

bromie2008

Licensed User
Thanks Erel.
Before i do it, i just to confirm that different certificate (csr) and provision profile can update my ready app??

Upvote 0

bromie2008

Licensed User
Sorry my bad. I supposed not to put '*" on the end of the line on wildcard ID such as apple ID in Apple console:p. Thanks Erel

upload_2017-1-20_3-43-6.png

Upvote 0

bromie2008

Licensed User
Ok.. New error come out. When i compile this is my error..Where this error come?

upload_2017-1-20_12-16-41.png

I check my details on Apple Console my details is match.

upload_2017-1-20_12-17-42.png

On my Key Folder

upload_2017-1-20_12-18-35.png

Build Configuration setup

upload_2017-1-20_12-20-15.png

Upvote 0