iOS Question Error creating B4i Bridge App

stingrae

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I noticed this error has been posted a few times in the past month, and I've tried the solutions there but with no luck. Ie, deleting the certs and provisioning files.

I can run the Debug version of my App on one of my devices, but I need to now test on other devices.

So when I go to Tools > Build Server > Build B4i Bridge App, I get the error below. I am able to keep developing and debugging my app on the current device, so I'm at a loss as to why I can't rebuild the Bridge App to also test on a different device.

Thanks in advance.

B4i Version: 5.30
Parsing code. (0.07s)
Building folders structure. (0.04s)
Compiling code. (0.05s)
Building designer app. (0.01s)
Building Xcode project (0.19s)
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = armv7 arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Developer: Rodney Ellis (8Z5D98L744)
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = e37af935-ea86-4024-a138-35ef6c462360

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies
Code Signing Error: Provisioning profile "comStingraeMonksDev" has app ID "com.stingrae.Monks", which does not match the bundle ID "com.stingrae.Monks.bridge".
Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 11.2'

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, another thing that I noticed when I tried to create the provisioning profiles and certificates is that the wild card app ID does not accept anymore just a single asterisk but you have to add a prefix to it (f.e. prefix.*).

Upvote 0