Android Question Maven artifact support-v4

FormCommander

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
after adding the library for runtime permissions, I get this error, but all seems to be installed correct in the sdk manager. What can be wrong ? Use the latest version of B4A
regards
Rudolf
error.png

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1. Upload the Image as attachment instead of posting big images to the forum.
2. What are the Paths you set in Tools Configure Paths?

Upload a Example project which shoes the Issue. Probably not needed as i think you did´nt configure the paths correctly.

Upvote 0

FormCommander

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
"attached" the screenshot. I have copied android-support.v4.jar in the main lib folder and in the folder for additional libs, but no success.
regards
Rudolf

Attachments

• 2018-06-04_08h53_31.png
    2018-06-04_08h53_31.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 203
Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have copied android-support.v4.jar in the main lib folder and in the folder for additional libs, but no success.
Not needed and will not help.

The path is not set correctly.
It should be:
D:\Sof..lung\Android\platforms\android-27\android.jar

Seems like you have two copies of the SDK in a very similar location. I recommend you to delete the complete folder and install the Android SDK again.

Upvote 0

FormCommander

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Erel,
thank you, you are right. Its strange, have different folders for platforms. I think I can delete older ones.
regards
Rudolf

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I can provide help over Teamviewer if you want and help you installing and setting up the SDK.
As you are from Austria (i am German) the communication should be easy as German is my Native Language.
But i only can provide help in the Evening time 17:30 - 19:00 oClock (Today), other days 17:30 - 21:00

Please contacts me in a private conversation if you are interested

Upvote 0

FormCommander

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Manfred, thank you, its a great offer, I am sure that I need you in the near future. But for now it works. I have updated in the SDK manager to the latest packages and the started a search for android.jar on my computer. Then I found that there are different folders for the packages. After correcting the path the error message is gone. I only was confused because there are different ways documented in the forum to solve the problem.
regards
Rudolf

Upvote 0