scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
How are you starting the a2dp service?

start service by intent in manifest:

B4X:
AddReceiverText(a2dp, <intent-filter android:priority="2147483647">
    <action android:name="android.bluetooth.device.action.ACL_DISCONNECTED" />
    <action android:name="android.bluetooth.headset.profile.action.CONNECTION_STATE_CHANGED" />
</intent-filter>)

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Better to remove the BOOT_COMPLETED (#StartAtBoot) intent from FirebaseMessaging. It is not needed and you also have another BOOT_COMPLETED intent filter in the a2dp service (which is not needed as well).

I cannot say for sure but it might be related to these two filters. Upload a new APK without one or both of them.

Upvote 0

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Better to remove the BOOT_COMPLETED (#StartAtBoot) intent from FirebaseMessaging. It is not needed and you also have another BOOT_COMPLETED intent filter in the a2dp service (which is not needed as well).

I cannot say for sure but it might be related to these two filters. Upload a new APK without one or both of them.

Thanks i try :)

Upvote 0

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User

I think it was that problem,
my mistake of mine, I had put 2 services that were loaded with "#StartAtBoot: True", and they were not necessary since they were launched from indent

thanks

Upvote 0