Share My Creation A CRUD app for Firebase realtime database with no library or API Call - Updated

All calls for CRUD( create, read, update, and delete) are shown in my updated app without reference to any library or using any API call.
The app will perform these calls and displays notifications about them even if they are done from the Firebase console.

Watch this video

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
What advantage does this system have compared to the examples proposed on this site that use specific api or libraries?
The code is the same for B4A, B4i , and B4j. You will avoid the failure of the incomplete library.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
The code is the same for B4A, B4i , and B4j. You will avoid the failure of the incomplete library.

Do you mean that if you update the data on Firebase via consolle, the app sees the changes instantly, without using B4X libraries other than the default libraries of the development environment?
I did not understand if the library is provided free of charge or if it has a cost and can be purchased
In the second case, how much does it cost?

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you mean that if you update the data on Firebase via consolle, the app sees the changes instantly, without using B4X libraries other than the default libraries of the development environment?
Yes.. as you can see in the video

edgar001

Licensed User
All calls for CRUD( create, read, update, and delete) are shown in my updated app without reference to any library or using any API call.
The app will perform these calls and displays notifications about them even if they are done from the Firebase console.

Watch this video
I'm interested in this, where can i pay to buy and how much?

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
where i can find DM link,
DM.gif

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Being new here, I believe you may not able to send PMs.
If you donate for B4A or B4J ( I believe there are various options as to the amount you wish to donate), then I think you will be promoted on the forum so you can send PMs.
Check the product pages for B4J and B4A for donation options.

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
Why do you say that the library provided to use Firebase realtime is incomplete and may fail?
I have tried it and it seems to work correctly
Can you give me a working Firebase CRUD example using the library provided, please?