A non Beeping Textbox

ceaser

Licensed User
What would really be nice is to have a textbox where I can press the "Enter" key on the keyboard, so that the focus goes to another textbox without making an irritating "BEEP" noise.:sign0060:

I don't want to use the multiline textbox, only a single line.:sign0089:

Thanks
Michael

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Michael,

Why not using the Windows standard navigation button: the Tab button ?
Clicking onto the Tab button makes the program jump to next control in the TabIndex list.
By default in B4PPC the TabIndex list is the reverse order of generating the controls and can be changed with the BringToFront also in reverse order.
You can also use the Door library and define your own TabIndex list and also Enable and Disable the TabStop property.
That means you can determine what controls you want to jump to and in what sequence.

Attached an example.

Best regards.

Attachments

• TabTextBox.sbp
    1.9 KB · Views: 300

ceaser

Licensed User
Thanks Klaus & Zenerdiode:sign0188:

Your help is greatly appreciated. Without the help of this forum, I would not be able to progress very far with my surveying program.

Thanks
Michael

ceaser

Licensed User
Hi Ariel

Thanks for the comment. The part that you see on the forum is only a very small part of the global program.

I am at this stage only posting the CAD section.

But the work is not all mine. Here are some very clever people :sign0188:eek:n this forum, without whose help all this would not have been possible.

Thanks
Michael