A special math from president Trump

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
They say absolute evil cannot enter the kingdom of God.
And the good side of coronavirus is that, the whole world has unified and agreed to use facemasks without needing UN resolutions.

Jorge M A

Licensed User
the whole world
Unfortunately not in the whole world. The virus, ignorance of people and populism of various governments are the real enemies.
This scene is seen every day, as we are entering to the beginning of the peak, estimated for August.

PHOTO-2020-07-16-08-46-36-1.jpg

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No politics..
He said the reason we are seeing a lot of coronavirus infections is that because we are testing.. If we don't test we can't see any increase in the infections.
This reminds me with a joke from Germany: The cause of poverty is the lack of money!😁

Case closed.. Guys you must always keep a lot of money to avoid poverty.. Poverty no good

i agree with @emexes. a lot of countries do a very low number of tests and this is why their numbers looks much better but if they would test more people they will get a very different number. note that there is a big difference between an infected person to a sick person. a lot of us maybe me too can carry the virus but won't show any symptoms. so a very high number of infected people is not what counts. what counts is the number of sick people in critical condition. because this will also lead to difficulties to heal them because the hospitals in most countries is already full even before the coronavirus and now it will explode and this is what most countries are afraid of.

the dangerous thing in this virus is that it spread very fast and you can carry it without knowing it and infect other people that can die from it. so i think what countries should focus on now is create a simple small test that people can do by themself. lots of Israeli startup companies are focusing on such tool right now and i saw lately some companies that have already very interesting results. check this one out: https://ajn.timesofisrael.com/israel-invents-one-minute-coronavirus-breath-test/

such an invention can change the whole history (we are actually right now living in a historic moment). people can take the test and if they are positive stay home and not infect others.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
such an invention can change the whole history (we are actually right now living in a historic moment). people can take the test and if they are positive stay home and not infect others.

Precisely..

This is what I meant. Yes, some people don't show any symptoms until they are healthy again, but they can still infect others.. so there must always be a test for all people, because if someone knew he is positive then he can protect his family and others by isolating. Mr. Trump is wrong.

Wow! Thanks Ilan, this is a well thought and highly intelligent solution..