B4J Question [ABM] Upgrading to 4.95 ambfilemanager.4.31.min.css error

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there

I copied the new www folder to my project, now compiling my project in debug mode to generate the .needs file.

1641846306735.png

The css folder does have abmfilemanager.min.css and not ??4.31.min.

Is there something I need to do in my project to ensure this works properly?

Thanks in advance.

Mashy

Solution
Just rename the file to abmfilemanager.4.31.min.css. I could only find one instance of this file with a version number through my backups. I just did a file compare and they are identical. Probably I added a version number in ABM at some point in time, but forgot to put the renamed file itself in my working version (the one I uploaded to github). As I do not use this component in my own projects, it never gave me an error.

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am sure you figured it out by now, but find the ...4.31.min file and copy it to the css folder....
Check the js and css folders included with the 4.95 update. Do they include the files the exception is complaining of (full name)?
I would be very surprised that they are not included in the 4.95 update, unless I was drinking (again) and forgot to update them...

I have not yet upgraded to 4.95, so I have no experience of this. Yet, in the past, as with every update, I use the NEW js, css and other required folders (copy to my project) and everything works well... When I get around to upgrading to 4.95, I do hope (and expect not) I not encounter what you are now experiencing ... I have done this since version1.0, and followed the process and rules...

Upvote 0

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just rename the file to abmfilemanager.4.31.min.css. I could only find one instance of this file with a version number through my backups. I just did a file compare and they are identical. Probably I added a version number in ABM at some point in time, but forgot to put the renamed file itself in my working version (the one I uploaded to github). As I do not use this component in my own projects, it never gave me an error.

Upvote 1
Solution