B4J Question ABMaterial - ABMTable - event - doubleclick

DarkoT

Licensed User
Hi guys,
can I get a info about all events in Grid (ABMTable). I will need to open new modal sheet with DOUBLECLICK on existing row...
It's here some event to capture doubleclick?

Thnx,
Darko

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Add a button to the row where the user will single click on to open modalsheet...
If user presses anywhere else on the row, the sheet (click) won't be raised and form wont be called...

Only a timer may let you raise a double click for a row, but good luck with that... since it is not supported natively - far as I know...

Upvote 0

DarkoT

Licensed User
Hi,
Tnx for this... I aready made a solution which contains button for the row... But - if it's posible, this function will be extra usefull ... Can you put it on "wischlist"? :)

Thanx...

Upvote 0

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'll look into it for a future version, but it will only build-in if it works on all browsers (desktop and mobile) and doesn't break other events (like scrolling on mobile devices, which is tricky even with a normal click). Double click has always been some kind of hack. Personaly, I prefer buttons because they do not require any explanation, while a double click is a 'ghost' functionality that needs to be explained to the user. It is not common in WebApps.

Upvote 0