B4J Question [ABMaterial] How to reload (refresh) hole pages?

johnerikson

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use the [ABMaterial] in a new Webapp
I work with imaging and I want to use the same page for different functions. By changing different function parameters to change the presentation of the page, gives no result. I've tried using page. refresh but does not work.

What shall I do?

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank god (and you) for the new code generator! That's much typing above...

Upvote 0

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Harris hahaha, unfortunately, I have not found a system for a tree in the generator yet. But take into account as this is for the demo, it has to show everything

And you should see the code I had to write in Java, CSS, HTML and Javascript to make this possible in so 'little' B4X code... ;)

Upvote 0

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ya, I know AB, I was just teasing (us).
I can just imagine the amount and complexity! It makes my head hurt just thinking about it.
The B4X I can understand... that "other stuff", well, can go "get stuffed"!
Next post I shall state how I really feel!

I am still up in the arctic (Northern Alaska) working on my client project. Coming along nicely I must say. Client loves the look and feel of webapp. Course, I told him all about the wonders of B4X and ABMaterial... NextReports is a bit of a challenge however. I wish it had user defined vars and functions. It would make it so much more usable. Back in Kamloops next Thursday (with 12,500 US in hand for phase 2).

Keep up all the great work. Like McDonalds slogan - I'm lovin it!

Upvote 0

johnerikson

Licensed User
Longtime User
Great work!

Impressive and I look forward to testing this.
If I can update the database and then read the information from the database and view the changes in other users browsers,
in this case, the TreeView is accomplished!

When is the release of a version with these features?

Upvote 0