B4J Tutorial [ABMaterial] Since Feedback is still down... I have a "wish"/question to make....

Hi guys...

Well, this goes straight to @alwaysbusy ...

Is it possible to still have a left aligned container in the Navigationbar WITHOUT havins any sidebar items?
If YES, please explain how?
If NO, then just add this to the Wishlist...

BTW, When will we have a new version of ABMaterial, and when will feedback be back on?

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No this is not possible as they (the sidebar and the navigation bar) are linked together by design. What exactly are you trying to archive?

There are no new features/releases in the pipeline. ABM will be open sourced in the near future for people who want to add/change specific things themselves but I consider the lib actually complete (we use it in full production in its current state for over 2 years now and are still making new WebApps with it now and in the future). I will still control and release bug fixes though if needed, but as now, it is very stable.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Alain...

I way trying to achieve someting like the top navigation bar of this site: www.efacec.pt

Anyway, if its not possible, I'll live with it

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I just love when you enter "GOD Mode"

PS.: Also, it seems that the lack of the sidebar renders impossible to define the topbar height. Any hints?

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I just knew I answered the same question from you before! ;) And indeed, in 2016...

Alwaysbusy

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I just knew I answered the same question from you before! ;) And indeed, in 2016...

Alwaysbusy
LoL, 4 years is a Looooonnngg time!!!

Thanks!! BTW, I did try to search for a solution, just didn't use the "correct" keywords...