B4J Question [ABMaterial] text input align-right not working(1.08)

Hilton

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have tried ABM.INPUT_TEXTALIGN_RIGHT and a few things happen:

1. no alignment takes place
2. the visual appearance of the text input field changes
3. if the field is empty, the title sits at the bottom as usual, however, on input it does not move out of the way as it does if ABM.INPUT_TEXT is used

The page.extracssfile no longer works.

Thanks,
Hilton.

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is it possible you're using it wrong? I can see the confusion in my naming now (but ABM.INPUT_TEXT and ABM.INPUTTEXT_ALIGNRIGHT are two different constants).

usage:

Dim inp2 As ABMInput
inp2.Initialize(page, "inp2", ABM.INPUT_TEXT, "Last Name", False, "")
inp2.Align = ABM.INPUT_TEXTALIGN_RIGHT

Please some more info on extracssfile not working, as I use it all the time myself and haven't found any problems with it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hilton

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Is it possible you're using it wrong? I can see the confusion in my naming now (but ABM.INPUT_TEXT and ABM.INPUTTEXT_ALIGNRIGHT are two different constants).

usage:

Dim inp2 As ABMInput
inp2.Initialize(page, "inp2", ABM.INPUT_TEXT, "Last Name", False, "")
inp2.Align = ABM.INPUT_TEXTALIGN_RIGHT

Please some more info on extracssfile not working, as I use it all the time myself and haven't found any problems with it.

Quite right, my usage was wrong, align works fine.

I will do a few comparisons with v1.07 as far as extracss and the long path being returned in events is concerned and will send you a zip of the project with a full explanation. You seem to be busy and I do not want to waste your time.

Some good news! The highlighting of the selected item in a table is working well - thanks!

Bye Hilton.

Upvote 0