Android Question about many photos save and showing

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by MohammadNew, May 21, 2015.

1. MohammadNew

MohammadNew Active Member Licensed User

Hello everyone , I need to help me about how to doing this? please very importan!

[​IMG]

1- insert photo in database , and display on list or grid like above , each photo has Text Explain diffirent.
    2- After press on photo make zoom (big photo).

Thanks a lot.

2. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

Did you run into errors? Which exact error(s)?
    What is you code you already wrote?

What exactly is the question you have? If you want to know if it is possible at all: yes it is

Dont think we will do the work for you

3. MohammadNew

Hello DonManfred, In fact I do not know how start . show image from the gallery or take a photo from camera and save it in database SQLlite and display on list like above.

please if you know how to doing it I be thank you. good day.

4. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

- saving photos in a database is usually the wrong way. Store it in sdcard and remember just the path
    - look out for the already existing libraries (use the forumsearch or crawl the library-section) to show up pictures from the gallery. As you are really new to b4a i suggest to start with the beginners guide.
    - Start using some libraries instead of directly want to write the solution. You will run into lot of problems which the library authors already have fixed. Maybe ;)

5. MohammadNew

Thanks again DonManfred, I mean save images in database on server then any users can display the images on his phone !
    I need that and I can pay for it > Good day

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice