Android Question Adds/Sponsers

daniedb

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Guys

I'm busy with a App for a client, which have sponsers who paid for the APP developement.

I want something like "google adds" to display at the bottom of the APP, displaying randomly the Sponsers detail.
The sponsers "images" will be stored on a specific webserver/website, so new sponsers info will only be a new images added to the sponsers folder.

This will be a "Private" app and not via Google Playstore. Only the Client > Clients will be able to download the app from his website.

Any suggestions

Thanks again, Appreciate
Danie

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Guys

I'm busy with a App for a client, which have sponsers who paid for the APP developement.

I want something like "google adds" to display at the bottom of the APP, displaying randomly the Sponsers detail.
The sponsers "images" will be stored on a specific webserver/website, so new sponsers info will only be a new images added to the sponsers folder.

This will be a "Private" app and not via Google Playstore. Only the Client > Clients will be able to download the app from his website.

Any suggestions

Thanks again, Appreciate
Danie
You'r not specifying exactly what it is you need suggestions about, if it is about downloading the image from the server then you need to use HttpUtils2 library, search the forums there are a lot of very good tutorials and examples on how to download an image from a server.

hope this helps!
Walter

Upvote 0

daniedb

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Walter

Sorry.
Images will be the server.
in My app, I want this images to be display at the bottom of the app, scrolling eg: every 3 seconds a new image.
I just need some suggestions on maybe how I can do it,
Not sure, If I must always use it from the server, or detect new images, and download in background and run in the APP.
While using the app, the user must be connected to the internet, but dont want they data to be used by images.
Just some few brain storms on which way will be best to go

Thanks
Danie

Upvote 0