Android Question AddTwoLinesAndBitmap2 problem

gz7tnn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all
No doubt it is a simple error but I cannot see what I have done wrong.
In the attached example I am using AddTwoLinesAndBitmap2. What I am wanting to do in this example is list all installed apps, then when an entry is clicked on, have that app launched. In the attached sample I just change a label text to the package name when the click happens.

In the attached file however, when I click any of the entries in the list, while the 'position' is recognised as the correct number, it always returns the text 'value' of the last item added to the listview.

Example from the log:
Position during click is : 14
VPN Services - com.android.server.vpn
And 'value' is : [Desc=VPN Services, Run=com.android.server.vpn, IsInitialized=true
]
Position during click is : 13
And 'value' is : [Desc=VPN Services, Run=com.android.server.vpn, IsInitialized=true
]
Position during click is : 12
]

What I am wanting to do is present the Description in the 1st line and the package name below it. Then when the entry is clicked I then want to launch the package.

But as the code currently is written, when an entry is clicked it always returns the last package name that was added to the list view.

{In the attached I do have 2 commented sections that use 'AddTwoLinesAndBitmap'. By swapping the app name and package name around it does work for me. But I prefer to have the app name on the top line.}

Hope that is not confusing..

Attachments

• klcCombo.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 156