Android Question Ads restricted Admob "Rewards implementation – User choice Must fix"

tarique

My app is restricted for ads with the following issue.
"Rewards implementation – User choice" Must fix
"Rewarded ads, except those implemented via the rewarded interstitial format, must only be served after a user affirmatively and unambiguously opts in (such as by tapping a button that represents 'yes' or 'accept'). Rewarded Ads implemented via the rewarded interstitial format must present an introductory screen containing an option representing 'no' or 'don’t accept', with sufficient time for the user to opt out."
I am using the AdsHelper library and Interstitial and rewarded videos are enabled. The app was working fine but this issue was raised in Jan 2024 even though consent management is also enabled.

Can anyone Help me to solve this issue?

Best Regards

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
How do you implemented the rewarded video ad?

Did you offer a reward to the user that watch the video?

Did you put an option to user accept or not watch the rewarded ad?

Did you check this information?:

Upvote 0

tarique

How do you implemented the rewarded video ad?

Did you offer a reward to the user that watch the video?

Did you put an option to user accept or not watch the rewarded ad?

Did you check this information?:
Thanks for response

--I am using "firebase Admob2" for rewarded video Ads and these were working fine.
-- There is download options in the app, if one downloads something he has to watch the video for few seconds and if he closes before finishing the time, then he cannot download. to download a full video ad must be fully watched.
-- Sorry, I don't know how to put user choice in the rewarded ad, do I need a simple 'If' , 'Else' and msg box with user choice, or there are built-in options in the Ads Library?( I need help in this section).

Best Regards

Upvote 0

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
-- There is download options in the app, if one downloads something he has to watch the video for few seconds and if he closes before finishing the time, then he cannot download. to download a full video ad must be fully watched.
When the user click in the download button, did you show a message about the watch the video and get the reward?
-- Sorry, I don't know how to put user choice in the rewarded ad, do I need a simple 'If' , 'Else' and msg box with user choice, or there are built-in options in the Ads Library?( I need help in this section).
There is no this kind of option in the library.
As I understand, you need to create the code (using if or else, for instance) to the user accept or not to watch the video.

If you has this options and don't understand the motive of the restrict, is better to contact the support of Admob and ask for more information.

Upvote 0