Airpush Library

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just updated my apps with SmartWall enable. And you know what? I got ~ $2 from SmartWall. Hahaha it's really worth to use Ssg's service.

uswin4224

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just updated my apps with SmartWall enable. And you know what? I got ~ $2 from SmartWall. Hahaha it's really worth to use Ssg's service.

woohoo, congrats susu, that's quite fast.
Okay I will send the fee right away. here we go.

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
woohoo, congrats susu, that's quite fast.
Okay I will send the fee right away. here we go.

Your SDK has been sent out :D

Have fun!

I will be travelling on 18th and 19th, and am quite surely with limited access to pc and internet.

Anyone else wants the SDK please send them over only after the 19th.

Cheers!
-Bill

uswin4224

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your SDK has been sent out :D

Have fun!

I will be travelling on 18th and 19th, and am quite surely with limited access to pc and internet.

Anyone else wants the SDK please send them over only after the 19th.

Cheers!
-Bill

Confirmed, the SDK already received bill. Let me have some fun with it :sign0188:

Hi all, after fiddling around a bit this morning, It seem I manage to display the ads (PN and Smartwall). I just need to fix the space issue in XML from airpush dashboard and rename the library SDK that you Bill send and change the "-" to "." and it works well so far. :sign0098::sign0098::sign0188:

Let me try this again thoroughly, but so far GREAT JOB MAN !

Last edited:

uswin4224

Licensed User
Longtime User
Guys, I have a question, if we test PN ads in test mode , the PN seem to be sent aggressively (I set my PN in dashboard to sent 3 times a day) and it is indeed send me 3 PN but the range between each PN is very short.

Is this behavior will be the same after we set as live mode ? or this behaviour is just for test mode.

Thanks for the answer

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think it happen when you set TestMode. My apps used to push 3 times: when turn on device, when start app and one time random.

uswin4224

Licensed User
Longtime User
Guys,

It seem that smartwall doesn't work on my Samsung Galaxy S3 T-I9300
os 4.0.4, not sure whether it is my connection or is it something else.

EDited:
oops sorry, it seem the smartwall has just appear in my S3. that mean it works.

Last edited:

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah, it's good :)

uswin4224

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is too bad, I just got kicked from leadbolt for no reason whatsoever, I already contact my account manager, and they cannot re activate my account without a clear reason why.

I just upload 3 of my apk into their dashboard and all of android market and android alternative on 22 September 2012, set all of them to active and then in the next morning, my account just got banned/suspend.

This is indeed a sad news, lucky I still haven't earn revenue from there yet.
While airpush, it seem to be a promising ad network for me.

:sign0188:

melamoud

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is leadbolt lib working ?

Hi,

I was trying to use the Leadbolt lib, and the instruction were really bad (from their site) btu I managed to fix / overcome the problems,
bu now it is just failing to initialize

anyone got it working lately ?
I'm exchanging emails with them but they are saying they are waiting on anywhere software to help them or something.

thanks

daniel69

Licensed User
Longtime User
Airpush 5.0

Hi everybody!

I'm having problems to use the Airpush Ad Library 1.1 (SSG). It looks like that the initializing stops the application ...

Code:

Sub Process_Globals
Dim ap As MESAPLib 'everything ok
End Sub

Sub Activity_Create(FirstTime As Boolean)
Activity.LoadLayout("Test")
ap.Initialize("myID", True, True, False) 'CRASH!!!
'myID is replaced by the real ID

End Sub

I've noticed that:
- the SSG library has been updated for Airpush 4.02. (10-30-2011)
- the sdk name has changed (com-xgXM-SbfP124644.jar)
- the Air Push sdk version is now 5.0

Does anybody know the solution to this problem?

:BangHead:

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
You need a custom wrapper for AirPush SDK because each developer got another ID. You should ask Ssg, he can make it with a small fee.

daniel69

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you guys ... before that I finish my new app I'll ask ssg for the custom wrapper for my AirPush SDK ...

uswin4224

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello guys,
long time no see. It been quite a ride with airpush and I'm really happy with the result so far.

I got a question to all of you who already get paid by airpush.
I just recently qualified in weekly payment and the payment will be processed on 23 November 2012 (Friday).

My question is, how can we know that our payment has been processed ? is there any visual indicator on their dashboard that say my payment has been processed ? or any other visual hint ? my next payment cycle has been reset into end of the month 30 November after 23 November has passed.

But still no payment made into history of payment

I also set the payment into wire transfer to my local bank.
Anyone had any experience with this ?

Sorry, it is just this is my first time that I will be receiving payment from Airpush, I just need to know how they operate and process the payment.

Thank you guys.:sign0188:

Note:
I already ask the deskhelp (no reply yet), but i just need other opinion from basci4android community.

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
AirPush used to update payment history late. If you see Next payment date reseted to the end of month that means your weekly payment processed. However, it's my experience only.
I think you may want to use PayPal because it's much faster and you'll get inform when the money sent in.

uswin4224

Licensed User
Longtime User
AirPush used to update payment history late. If you see Next payment date reseted to the end of month that means your weekly payment processed. However, it's my experience only.
I think you may want to use PayPal because it's much faster and you'll get inform when the money sent in.

Hi Susu, thanks for sharing.
Yes, my next payment has been reseted to end of this month right after passed 23 November 2012.

as for paypal, I used to love paypal, but i had a bad experience with paypal recently, they limited my account and make my money gone more than 200$ without me being able to appeal, that just make me traumatize. maybe in the future I will reconsidered this again.

regards