Analog Clock with custom hands

bravotango

Licensed User
Longtime User
Not sure if I understand how Job Offers works but here goes.

I have just started with B4A and have been trying to make an analog clock with custom dial and hands. I have already created this in Eclipse but I have just run into a brick wall. The options seem so limited.

Playing with the AnalogClock example I was able to get the bitmap for the custom dial and second hand working but I see no way of doing the same with the hour and minute hands. Also the face of the standard clock persists over the custom dial.

I can post the code if wanted but just tell me it's impossible guys and I will understand. Like I said it already works with Eclipse so it's not the end of the world.

Bazza

Attachments

• ClockCapture.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 469

MiniDemonic

Licensed User
Longtime User
This post fits better in the questions forum, this part of the forums is for people to hire a coder.

I can't help you with your problem tho. You will get faster and better help in the questions forum

bravotango

Licensed User
Longtime User
:signOops:
My apologies. I really did not understand. Thought I could pay for one off help with a solution. So how can I move this question?

bravotango

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Erel. That's amazing. Klaus has already done what I was struggling with. I couldn't get rid of the standard clock dial but Klaus does not use android clock. He has created his own, so this is progress.

Bazza

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…