Android Question Android 3d Viewer

mike1967

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, i have some 3d object like in attachement (are .obj files with .mtl ). Is there a Library to show this kind of file ? I have tryed sd xui 3d view withoiuth results . Can provide me eventually sample code ? Thanks in advances

Attachments

• lioness.zip
    376.5 KB · Views: 152

mike1967

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, i have some 3d object like in attachement (are .obj files with .mtl ). Is there a Library to show this kind of file ? I have tryed sd xui 3d view withoiuth results . Can provide me eventually sample code ? Thanks in advances
Maybe someone can says me if using https://modelviewer.dev/ (a online google 3d viewer) with a webview is a just direction in order to solve ?

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
SD_XUIView3D is not born with this goal, it can represent more small objects without patterns. But basically it is for making objects not complex from code.

Upvote 0

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Probably something similar to the attached (using min3D).....but you will have to figure out how to make use of lioness.obj, lioness.mtl, and the png files (i.e how to load them in the code of the wrapper - see the min3D code and the wrapper code in the attached "JavaCode.zip")

For this sample the Obj and mtl files are in the /raw folder of additionalRes. The png is in the /drawable folder of additionalRes

1.png

2.png

Attachments

• b4aExampleLoadObjFileMultiple.zip
    93.5 KB · Views: 169
  • b4aLibFiles.zip
    87.2 KB · Views: 191
  • JavaCode.zip
    62.1 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 0