Android Question Android SDK Manager

T201016

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone,
Can anyone tell me where I can find the latest version for download - Android SDK Manager?
(The GUI interface of Android SDK Manager)

Attachments

• Android SDK Manager.png
    Android SDK Manager.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Solution
Why would you need it? A compatible SDK manager is installed with the recommended SDk and you shouldn't run it anyway unless you know exactly why you need to.
Hi, @agraham
B4A SDK Manager, usually I only use to update package versions, and sometimes to install resources that are missing from projects. The Android SDK Manager, although perhaps less compatible than its predecessor, allows me to visually see what packages I have installed.

But it's alright, I've already found it.

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Can anyone tell me where I can find the latest version for download - Android SDK Manager?
Why would you need it? A compatible SDK manager is installed with the recommended SDk and you shouldn't run it anyway unless you know exactly why you need to.

Upvote 1

T201016

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, @agraham
B4A SDK Manager, usually I only use to update package versions, and sometimes to install resources that are missing from projects. The Android SDK Manager, although perhaps less compatible than its predecessor, allows me to visually see what packages I have installed.

But it's alright, I've already found it.

Upvote 0
Solution