Another noob

JesseW

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello all! Jesse here. I've been programming in BASIC since the Commodore VIC-20 came out in '81. Wow, huh? 3.5k of ram to work your magic in hehehe.. I then upgraded to an Atari 800XL with 64k of ram, and after becoming quite the guru in a few short years, somewhat re-wrote Atari Basic, adding unlimited variables (up from a measley 128), integer data types and an additional 57 commands including named, and numbered, subroutines, and speeding up looping constructs dramatically. *>whew!<* When I graduated to a PC, I went from GWBasic to QBasic, and then to VB6, where I stayed for many years. At an ISP, I also used ASP quite a bit.

Since I don't have several hundred $$$ at my command to purchase the VS Pro version, I was either going to have to write my own basic, or just give up altogether on WinMo development. I AM SURE GLAD I FOUND BASIC4PPC!!! My deepest respect and admiration to Erel for this achievement! :sign0098: Kudos!!!

Trying to write my first app has brought up a few questions, but I've posted them in the appropriate forums. I hope to be able to contribute to the community :sign0162:

Jesse W

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi JesseW, with so much experience I'm certain you'll be answering some of my questions very soon, I just hope that I may be able to answer some of yours too :sign0188:

Regards,
RandomCoder