Any one interested developer a game

itgirl

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello guys , any one interrested to develop a game like THIS not 100% exactly the same but im interested in the concept and the physics.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
interesting game, never seen something like that before.

not really physics needed for it tho.

itgirl

Licensed User
Longtime User
interesting game, never seen something like that before.

not really physics needed for it tho.
yeah i know i loved it and i really wanna know how to make such thing in B4A lol , you interested ?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
are you looking for someone to develop this game for you or only help you do it by yourself??

itgirl

Licensed User
Longtime User
are you looking for someone to develop this game for you or only help you do it by yourself??
Yes infact im looking for someone to develop this game for me so i can learn the basic stuff about game developing i know there are already alot of tuts and info on this forum but i'd rather to see an actual pro code not just an example

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you dont really need for that libgdx...
it can be done much easier...
I don't see how doing it without libGDX would be easier!!!!

Cheers,
Walter

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't see how doing it without libGDX would be easier!!!!

Cheers,
Walter

it depends on how well you know LibGDX, not everyone is familiar with LibGDX so you can do it also without LibGDX and easier for those that dont know LibGDX ...

itgirl

Licensed User
Longtime User
it depends on how well you know LibGDX, not everyone is familiar with LibGDX so you can do it also without LibGDX and easier for those that dont know LibGDX ...
well i really rather if it's done without LibGDX because as you said "Not every one familiar with LibGDX "

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i will try to make a simple code for you... (hope it wont take me to long, dont have much time now...)

Edit: Anyway you can try to make it with GestureDector 2.2 (Informatix) and draw with Canvas...

Last edited:

itgirl

Licensed User
Longtime User
i will try to make a simple code for you... (hope it wont take me to long, dont have much time now...)

Edit: Anyway you can try to make it with GestureDector 2.2 (Informatix) and draw with Canvas...
I caaaant wait to get my hands on that code lol , thank you so much

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Oops hopefully not lol :oops:
It might be worth for you to start learning libGDX, I know most people feel intimidated by this library, but believe me it is very easy and simple to use, it makes things way easier.

Cheers,
Walter