iOS Question App cant load layout files

lucasheer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello! I just got onto B4i today to load my project, and it's not working. It was previously working yesterday.

Here is the error I am getting:

B4X:
Error loading bitmap: Error opening stream (/private/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/03E89920-BA77-4BFF-AC71-A28CC0240760/tmp/virtual_assets/logo.png): Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=2 "No such file or directory" UserInfo={_kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=2, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=1}

I'm not sure exactly what happened. It worked previously yesteday

Also:
B4X:
<B4IExceptionWrapper: Error Domain=caught_exception Code=0 "Error opening stream (/private/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/03E89920-BA77-4BFF-AC71-A28CC0240760/tmp/virtual_assets/homescreen.bil): Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=2 "No such file or directory" UserInfo={_kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=2, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=1}" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Error opening stream (/private/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/03E89920-BA77-4BFF-AC71-A28CC0240760/tmp/virtual_assets/homescreen.bil): Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=2 "No such file or directory" UserInfo={_kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=2, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=1}}>

The app compiles, but gives me a white screen on my iPhone.

lucasheer

Licensed User
Longtime User
"No such file or directory"

Do you have file logo.png ??

missed also file homescreen.bil

I just fixed the problem. :mad:

It says I was missing logo.png and homescreen.bil, but everything was in the appropriate folders.

I pulled from bitbucket to get a previous version of the project, but the older version did not work either.

So I deleted the app and reinstalled it, and it started right up!

Thank you!:)

Upvote 0