Android Question "App does not respond - Wait or Close" - SQL

jatko

Licensed User
Longtime User
"App does not respond - Wait or Close"
I have a problem with the application. The app using SQL and it works from many years, but now, after upgrade tablets to Android 11 there is a problem afert one operation.
The app is designed for salesmen. It read data from MySQL serwer and write it to SQLite database on mobil device. I must be sure that readed data is comlite, so I write them to temporary tables and after proces is complited without any error the data is rewrited to normal tables. Afert thet proces user get message: "App does not respond - Wait or Close".
I tried useing Sleep(0) function - no result. The problem apear everty time on Samsung Galaxy TAB A after upgrade to Android 11. The problem doesn't apear on Redmi 9 with Android 10.
Any idea?

jahswant

Licensed User
Longtime User
I must be sure that readed data is comlite, so I write them to temporary tables and after proces is complited without any error the data is rewrited to normal tables. Afert thet proces user get message: "App does not respond - Wait or Close".
With large datasets, you should use AddNonQueryToBatch then exec asynchronously.

Upvote 0