iOS Question App Rejected Because "in-app purchase products have not been submitted for review"

doncx

Licensed User
Longtime User
I submitted my first app to the App Store and received this rejection message:

"We are unable to complete the review of your app because one or more of your in-app purchase products have not been submitted for review."

But there are no in-app purchases in my app. I can't figure out why they believe that there are.

Could there be something in a library that's suggesting to Apple that there are purchases?

Libraries.jpg

PlistExtras.jpg

Filippo

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I submitted my first app to the App Store and received this rejection message:

"We are unable to complete the review of your app because one or more of your in-app purchase products have not been submitted for review."

But there are no in-app purchases in my app. I can't figure out why they believe that there are.

Could there be something in a library that's suggesting to Apple that there are purchases?

View attachment 145746

View attachment 145747
If I were you, I would ask where Apple got this information.
Normally they answer with an info or a screenshot.

Upvote 0

Andrew (Digitwell)

Licensed User
Longtime User
Check you app console.
If you go to In App purchases on the left, the screen should look like the one below.
If not, then you must have created some in app purchases at some time. Disable or remove them.
Do the same check on subscriptions as well.
1694445244458.png

Upvote 0

doncx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you both for your replies. Andrew, my purchases and subscriptions screens look just like that. Filippo, yeah, they show and say nothing else. Here's the complete message:
app rejected.png

Upvote 0

doncx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks again for your help, guys. They asked some more questions and then approved. They didn't bring up the in-app purchases again.

Upvote 0