iOS Question App rejected by Apple Store

Sganga61

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good morning everyone.
About three years ago I developed an app that was still present on the App Store, but at the time I didn't encounter any difficulties developing and publishing it.
Currently, however, an app that works perfectly in debug on local iPhone14, works perfectly on testflight (and test by other devices) is continuously rejected because it does not work on iPad Air and requires implementing Xcode14.
I tried to disable availability for iPad (#Target : iPhone) but nothing...it always gets rejected.
What can I do? I don't have an iPad Air available and I use the B4i remote host.

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good morning everyone.
About three years ago I developed an app that was still present on the App Store, but at the time I didn't encounter any difficulties developing and publishing it.
Currently, however, an app that works perfectly in debug on local iPhone14, works perfectly on testflight (and test by other devices) is continuously rejected because it does not work on iPad Air and requires implementing Xcode14.
I tried to disable availability for iPad (#Target : iPhone) but nothing...it always gets rejected.
What can I do? I don't have an iPad Air available and I use the B4i remote host.

What is the full reason they gave for it not woring on ipad Air?
Also make sure you dont add screenshot to the ipad section

Upvote 0

RichardN

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is it possible you are compiling the app locally with a beta version of Xcode....? If so revert to the last full release.

Upvote 0