Android Question APP singing problem

Tayfur

Licensed User
Longtime User
Helllo Friends;

I haven't uploaded an app to the Play Store for many years.
I did some experimenting yesterday, but there are so many changes. I couldn't get past the signing stage.

I get the following message every time.
The key with which the APK or Android App Bundle you uploaded was signed was also used to sign the APKs available to users. Because you signed up for Play App Signing, you need to sign your APK or Android App Bundle with a new key before uploading it.

In the signature section, there are certificate numbers as follows.
But I couldn't progress.
Is there anything I should do on the B4A side? or different action...

1624949184159.png

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Final stage is waiting; (A long times 😒😒😒😒) is it normal???
Yes, it can be. See your own screenshot, where they say reviews are taking longer than normal.

Also, it depends quite a bit on what your app does. I published a version of my app that now contain geofences and oh dear, it took a long time for them to go through all permission texts and video clips and whatnot. I think it took them like four or five days. After that I published a quick update fixing a bad bug, and they let that through in 15 minutes. I guess they have some sort of system where they see that I had just made a small change - and perhaps not even needed human verification from them? Who knows.

Upvote 0

Tayfur

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, it can be. See your own screenshot, where they say reviews are taking longer than normal.

Also, it depends quite a bit on what your app does. I published a version of my app that now contain geofences and oh dear, it took a long time for them to go through all permission texts and video clips and whatnot. I think it took them like four or five days. After that I published a quick update fixing a bad bug, and they let that through in 15 minutes. I guess they have some sort of system where they see that I had just made a small change - and perhaps not even needed human verification from them? Who knows.

Thnak you.
In the past, the application was available in 1 hour - 15min.
Now its bad . very long time , ı am not lucky

Upvote 0