iOS Question Application Loader failed

Luiz Fernando Orlandini

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All.

I'm using my Mac to build my App and using Xcode 7.

When I uploaded my App via Application Loader I got some erros related with GoogleMaps.bundle.

B4X:
Package Summary:
1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
    /var/folders/tb/rjc9h5zj5j1fptqfybwqqw100000gn/T/8AE6908C-24A4-4342-BC8F-74F4932641DA/971514007.itmsp - Error Messages:
        ERROR ITMS-90535: "Unexpected CFBundleExecutable Key. The bundle at 'Payload/Schoolastic App.app/GoogleMaps.bundle' does not contain a bundle executable. If this bundle intentionally does not contain an executable, consider removing the CFBundleExecutable key from its Info.plist and using a CFBundlePackageType of BNDL. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue."
        ERROR ITMS-90542: "Invalid CFBundleSupportedPlatforms value. The key 'CFBundleSupportedPlatforms' in the Info.plist file in bundle 'Payload/Schoolastic App.app/GoogleMaps.bundle' contains an invalid value '( "iPhoneSimulator" )'. Consider removing the CFBundleSupportedPlatforms key from the Info.plist. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue."
        ERROR ITMS-90542: "Invalid CFBundleSupportedPlatforms value. The key 'CFBundleSupportedPlatforms' in the Info.plist file in bundle 'Payload/Schoolastic App.app/GoogleMaps.bundle/GMSCoreResources.bundle' contains an invalid value '( "iPhoneSimulator" )'. Consider removing the CFBundleSupportedPlatforms key from the Info.plist. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue."

Any ideas to solve?