iOS Question Application Loader failed

Luiz Fernando Orlandini

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All.

I'm using my Mac to build my App and using Xcode 7.

When I uploaded my App via Application Loader I got some erros related with GoogleMaps.bundle.

B4X:
Package Summary:
1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
    /var/folders/tb/rjc9h5zj5j1fptqfybwqqw100000gn/T/8AE6908C-24A4-4342-BC8F-74F4932641DA/971514007.itmsp - Error Messages:
        ERROR ITMS-90535: "Unexpected CFBundleExecutable Key. The bundle at 'Payload/Schoolastic App.app/GoogleMaps.bundle' does not contain a bundle executable. If this bundle intentionally does not contain an executable, consider removing the CFBundleExecutable key from its Info.plist and using a CFBundlePackageType of BNDL. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue."
        ERROR ITMS-90542: "Invalid CFBundleSupportedPlatforms value. The key 'CFBundleSupportedPlatforms' in the Info.plist file in bundle 'Payload/Schoolastic App.app/GoogleMaps.bundle' contains an invalid value '( "iPhoneSimulator" )'. Consider removing the CFBundleSupportedPlatforms key from the Info.plist. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue."
        ERROR ITMS-90542: "Invalid CFBundleSupportedPlatforms value. The key 'CFBundleSupportedPlatforms' in the Info.plist file in bundle 'Payload/Schoolastic App.app/GoogleMaps.bundle/GMSCoreResources.bundle' contains an invalid value '( "iPhoneSimulator" )'. Consider removing the CFBundleSupportedPlatforms key from the Info.plist. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue."

Any ideas to solve?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…