B4R Question Arduino, components and breadboard simulator

pecket

I'm curious if the code could be generated in a "combined" fashion so that I can generated code to test at, for example, 123d.circuits.io? I love that site just because I am a clumsy fellow and therefor I save myself alot of money by being able to design and fullt test my ideas instead of frying all components 50 Times before getting it to work. Any other free solutions (local instead of online would be even better of course) would absolutely be of interest too, but money is kind of short at the moment for costly commercial alternatives.

Last but not least, this is what I've been looking for for a long time. I have enjoyed the producera and the idea behind them so much that I even bought 4 years of B4A earlier but never even had the time to use it due to health issues. Still worth sponsring it. Thank you so much, Erel. Without you us basic nerds would be fumbling in the dark still!

pecket

And in retrospect, I expect that you don't. That was a horrible choice of words on my side.

What I mean is if you could possibly generated a single source file with everything needed included from the include files? 123d Circuits seems to not support include files, just one single field for code, and It's quite some work to do it manually each time.

Another alternative would be something like 123d Circuits, but the closest one is VBB and it's not nearly as handy and effective.

Upvote 0

pecket

Understood. Will try to find the time to build a small crawler that expands all the include files into actual inline code then at some time. Thanks anyways.

Are everybody using Fritzing or has anyone found a decent standalone replacement for 123d Circuits, both for breadboard design and emulation/simulation that is?

Upvote 0