ARM support

man

Licensed User
Hi all;

It's possible basic4ppc to generate exe for wiince running with ARM processors?

Thank's

man

Licensed User
Hi Erel; Thank's by reply.

Well; maybe I'm not sure about ppc machines. I've tryed to do a small app for ppc GPS that i have with WinCE 5.0 proc.ARM, but i can't get it run. At the start, i've thinking that the OS was introduced like it is done in HD but now i see that it is placed how a image of OS with the base software in the internal flash. So, it seem that i don't can install new programs the flash has only 1.5MB of free space. In that manner i see that i can only run programs from MMC external. Have you some tip for i can make a program to run in that way. I need an exe running in the MMC but i don't have .NETCF 2.0 in device.

thank's

man

Licensed User
Hi Erel;

well, now i'm confused when you say if i have the .NETCF 1.0 instaled it's refer for the device or the PC where i'm trying to develop the app.???

Probably don't has, i can't see reference for that. How can i check this?

man

Licensed User
Yes my device don't has the NET CF 1.0 and 2.0, i've downloaded NET CF 2.0 and install, i found other issue, my device all times that go up only allocate
512KB of RAM. I made manualy change in Storage Memory allocated in the OS and instaled the NET CF 2.0 but it is alive only then device is up. Or maybe i'm not knowing how to set it.